A life’s worth, the end isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way.
- Douglas C. Means
- A baby sitter is a teenager who gets two dollars an hour to eat five dollars’ worth of your food. - Henny Youngman
- In the sick room, ten cents’ worth of human understanding equals ten dollars’ worth of medical science. - Martin H. Fischer
- The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it. - James Bryce
- A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you. - Beth Obedoza
- The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues. - Marcus Aurelius