Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money.
– Cree Indian Proverb
- Money grows on the tree of persistence. – Japanese Proverb
- The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy. – Andy Roone
- Game fish are to valuable to be caught only once. – Lee Wulff
- Call on God, but row away from the rocks. – Indian Proverb
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. – Chinese Proverb