Trees are sanctuaries.Whoever knows how to talk to them,whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth.
– Herman Hesse
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. – Herman Hesse
- If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us. – Herman Hesse
- When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. — Ernest Hemingway
- They never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation. – Jerome K. Jerome