Trees are sanctuaries.Whoever knows how to talk to them,whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth.
– Herman Hesse
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. – Herman Hesse
- When we talk, we express our preconceived thoughts, when we listen, we learn and give birth to new thoughts. – Debasish Mridha
- If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us. – Herman Hesse
- They talk of the dignity of work. Bosh. The dignity is in leisure. – Herman Melville