If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees.
– Hal Borland
- Patience and passage of time do more than strength and fury. – Jean Fontaine
- Trees are much like human beings and enjoy each other’s company. Only a few love to be alone. – Jens Jensen
- Patience is of two kinds: patience over what pains you, and patience against what you covet. – Hazrat Ali
- Your soul is a dark forest. But the trees are of a particular species, they are genealogical trees. – Marcel Proust
- Trees like to have kids climb on them, but trees are much bigger than we are, and much more forgiving. – Andrew Schneider