You can gauge a country’s wealth, its real wealth, by its tree cover.
– Richard St. Barbe Baker
- To get rich never risk your health. – Richard Baker
- You can cover a great deal of country in books. – Andrew Lang
- A library of wisdom, then, is more precious than all wealth, and all things that are desirable cannot be compared to it. – Richard Bury
- The real measure of our wealth is how much we’d be worth if we lost all our money. – J.H. Jowett
- The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money. – Anonymous