Like the trees, we are visitors, guests of the earth.
– Kim Stafford
- Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Grey cloth coaxes the lime trees of friends shadowing berries dropped by the grateful earth. – Bradley Chicho
- The naked earth is warm with Spring, And with green grass and bursting trees Leans to the sun’s kiss glorying, And quivers in the sunny breeze. – Julian Grenfell
- I have woven a parachute out of everything broken. – William Stafford
- It would be nice to find a ‘planet of trees and birds’ in the space; only trees and birds, millions of different trees and millions of different birds!” – Mehmet Murat ildan