Arbor Day has fostered love of country.
- Birdsley Grant Northrop
- Arbor Day is not like other holidays. Each of those reposes on the past, while Arbor Day proposes for the future. - Julius Sterling Morton
- I love my country my whole country! - Benjamin Silliman
- Love is unconditional, relationships are not. - Grant Gudmundson
- Advertising a judicious mixture of flattery and threats. - Northrop Frye
- The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border? - Pablo Casals