It is the flag just as much of the man who was naturalized yesterday as of the men whose people have been here many generations.
- Henry Cabot Lodge
- I will never admit that the beloved flag is to me merely the symbol of a land where I can live in rich content and make money. - Henry Cabot Lodge
- Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations. - Henry David Thoreau
- He that planteth a tree is a servant of God, he provideth a kindness for many generations, and faces that he haith not seen shall bless him. - Henry Van Dyke
- There have been generations and generations of farmers here. It’s a tradition. - Lauren Fruge
- Off with your hat, as the flag goes by! And let the heart have its say;you’re man enough for a tear in your eye that you will not wipe away. - Henry Cuyler Bunner