When you suffer an attack of nerves you’re being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system?
– Russell Hoban
- Worry affects the circulation, the heart, the glands, the whole nervous system. I have never known a man who died from over work, but many who died from doubt. – Charles Horace Mayo
- This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. – Bertrand Russell
- You’re a great brother. You give us a heart attack worrying about your heart attack, which you didn’t even have the decency to have! – Groucho Marx
- I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself. – Rodney Dangerfield
- I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades or a game of fake heart attack. – Demetri Martin