When you suffer an attack of nerves you’re being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system?
- Russell Hoban
- This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. - Bertrand Russell
- Worry affects the circulation, the heart, the glands, the whole nervous system. I have never known a man who died from over work, but many who died from doubt. - Charles Horace Mayo
- I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades or a game of fake heart attack. - Demetri Martin
- I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself. - Rodney Dangerfield
- Chance happens to all, but to turn chance to account is the gift of few. - Edward G. Bulwer