When you suffer an attack of nerves you’re being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system?
– Russell Hoban
- This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. – Bertrand Russell
- Worry affects the circulation, the heart, the glands, the whole nervous system. I have never known a man who died from over work, but many who died from doubt. – Charles Horace Mayo
- I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades or a game of fake heart attack. – Demetri Martin
- Chance happens to all, but to turn chance to account is the gift of few. – Edward G. Bulwer
- Life is good u just need to learn how to live it. See everyday as a new chance to righting the wrongs, if not it’s a new chance to do a new mistake that u’ll learn from tomorrow