When you suffer an attack of nerves you’re being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system?
– Russell Hoban
- Worry affects the circulation, the heart, the glands, the whole nervous system. I have never known a man who died from over work, but many who died from doubt. – Charles Horace Mayo
- This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. – Bertrand Russell
- I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself. – Rodney Dangerfield
- You’re a great brother. You give us a heart attack worrying about your heart attack, which you didn’t even have the decency to have! – Groucho Marx
- Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won’t last forever. We must take it or leave it. – C. S. Lewis