Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of.
- Geri Weitzman
- True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match. - Anonymous
- You gotta be a man to play baseball for a living, but you gotta have a lot of little boy in you, too. - Roy Campanella
- I must create a system or be enslaved by another man’s. I will not reason and compare; My business is to create. - William Blake
- Industry, thrift and self control are not sought because they create wealth, but because they create character. - Calvin Coolidge
- People create stories create people; or rather stories create people create stories. - Chinua Achebe