Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
– Swedish Proverb
- Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. – Swedish Proverb
- Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. – Swedish Proverb
- A life without love is like a year without summer. – Swedish Proverb
- Hate cages all the good things about you. – Madrianne Arvore
- Hope and fear are inseparable. There is no hope without fear, nor any fear without hope. – La Rochefoucauld