Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
– Swedish Proverb
- Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. – Swedish Proverb
- Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. – Swedish Proverb
- A life without love is like a year without summer. – Swedish Proverb
- Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who fears noises. – Cyril Connolly
- Bite off more than you can chew and chew it well! – Joe M. Galante