Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
– Swedish Proverb
- Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. – Swedish Proverb
- Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. – Swedish Proverb
- A life without love is like a year without summer. – Swedish Proverb
- If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. – Albert Einstein
- Hate cages all the good things about you. – Madrianne Arvore