Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
- Swedish Proverb
- Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. - Swedish Proverb
- Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. - Swedish Proverb
- A life without love is like a year without summer. - Swedish Proverb
- Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who fears noises. - Cyril Connolly
- If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. - Albert Einstein