The most important marriage skill is listening to your partner in a way that they can’t possibly doubt that you love them.
- Diane Sollee
- Any fool can have a trophy wife. It takes a real man to have a trophy marriage. - Diane Sollee
- Divorce is not healthy for children, or other living things. - Diane Sollee
- Friends don’t let friends get divorced. - Diane Sollee
- They say it takes a village to raise a child. That may be the case, but the truth is that it takes a lot of solid, stable marriages to create a village. - Diane Sollee
- Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love. - French Proverb