What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
- Leo Tolstoy
- Happy people have no history. - Leo Tolstoy
- The goal of our life should not be to find joy in marriage, but to bring more love and truth into the world. - Leo Tolstoy
- Marriage, n: the state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all, two. - Ambrose Bierce
- A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. - Robert Quillen
- A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short. - Andre Maurois