Marriage is the mother of the world and preserves kingdoms, and fills cities, and churches, and heaven itself.
- Dr. Jeremy Taylor
- Every now and then, when the world sits just right, a gentle breath of heaven fills my soul with delight. - Hazelmarie Elliott
- The greatest science in the world; in heaven and on earth; is love. - Mother Teresa
- A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- A wise man shall overrule his stars, and have a greater influence upon his own content than all the constellations and planets of the firmament. - Jeremy Taylor
- He that loves not his wife and children feeds a lioness at home, and broods a nest of sorrows. - Jeremy Taylor