When a man of forty falls in love with a girl of twenty, it isn’t her youth he is seeking but his own.
- Lenore Coffee
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age. - Victor Hugo
- Women deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of twenty eight and forty. - James Thurber
- A cup of coffee commits one to forty years of friendship. - Turkish Proverb
- A Hibernian sage once wrote that there are three things a man never forgets: The girl of his early youth, a devoted teacher, and a great horse. - C.J.J. Mullen
- A cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart and soul. - Ali