Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
- Roy Goodman
- Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. - Og Mandino
- Happiness isn’t something you experience; it’s something you remember. - Oscar Levant
- The past is what you remember, imagine you remember, convince yourself you remember, or pretend you remember. - Harold Pinter
- The idea of all-out nuclear war is unsettling. - Walter Goodman
- Humor prevents a hardening of the attitudes. - Joel Goodman