Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
Tag: Dag HammarskjoldCategory : Lonely Quotes, Sayings about Solitude
- Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without. - Anonymous
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your task. - Phillips Brooks
- It’s a life’s journey of finding ourselves, finding our power, and living for yourself not for everyone else. - Mariska Hargitay
- I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking something up and finding something else on the way. - Franklin P. Adams
- And help us, this and every day, to live more nearly as we pray. - John Keble