Lucky for you, mirrors can’t laugh out loud.
- I’ve always thought that a big laugh is a really loud noise from the soul saying, “Ain’t that the truth.” - Quincy Jones
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. - Max Eastman
- If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old. - Edgar Watson Howe
- Those who can’t laugh at themselves leave the job to others. - Anonymous
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. - Max Eastman