O Krishna, the stillness of divine union which you describe is beyond my comprehension. How can the mind, which is so restless, attain lasting peace? Krishna, the mind is restless, turbulent, powerful, violent; trying to control it is like trying to tame the wind.
– Lord Krishna
- Abandon all attachment to the results of action and attain supreme peace. – Lord Krishna
- Krishna consciousness is not something imposed on the mind. On the contrary, it’s already inside of each of us, waiting to come out, like fire in a match. Chanting Hare Krishna brings out that natural, pure state of mind. – Lord Krishna
- Your powerful radiance is burning the entire universe, and filling it with splendor, O Krishna. – Lord Krishna
- Seeing Your great effulgent and various-colored form touching the sky; Your mouth wide open and large shining eyes; I am frightened and find neither peace nor courage, O Krishna. – Lord Krishna
- If you want that splendid power in prayer, you must remain in loving, living, lasting, conscious, practical, abiding union with the Lord Jesus Christ. – C. H. Spurgeon