Wherever is Krishna, the lord of yoga; and whereve The Great Head Gudie r is Arjuna, the archer; there will be everlasting prosperity, victory, happiness, and morality. This is my conviction.
- Lord Krishna
- Thus I heard this wonderful dialogue between Lord Krishna and Mahatma Arjuna, causing my hair to stand on end. - Lord Krishna
- Arjuna saw the entire universe, divided in many ways, but standing as [all in] One [and One in all] in the body of Krishna, the God of gods. - Lord Krishna
- I desire neither victory nor pleasure nor kingdom, O Krishna. What is the use of the kingdom, or enjoyment, or even life, O Krishna? - Lord Krishna
- Arjun chose Krishna, though Krishna had vowed to lay down his arms on the battlefield … … Krishna asked: “Why did you pick me, knowing I would not fight?” “I can handle the soldiers myself, O Krishna, if I have your presence to give me moral support. Some of your glory will surely rub off
- As long as you have attachment to the body and attachment to objects, fear and suffering will be with you. Therefore, Krishna told Arjuna to develop his discrimination and rid himself of body consciousness. He told him that once he was free of body consciousness he would be able to develop integral vision. - Lord Krishna