We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, ‘Why did this happen to me?’ unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.
- Lord Krishna
- We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, ‘Why did this happen to me?’ unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way. - Lord Rama
- Arjun chose Krishna, though Krishna had vowed to lay down his arms on the battlefield … … Krishna asked: “Why did you pick me, knowing I would not fight?” “I can handle the soldiers myself, O Krishna, if I have your presence to give me moral support. Some of your glory will surely rub off
- Thus I heard this wonderful dialogue between Lord Krishna and Mahatma Arjuna, causing my hair to stand on end. - Lord Krishna
- Wherever is Krishna, the lord of yoga; and whereve The Great Head Gudie r is Arjuna, the archer; there will be everlasting prosperity, victory, happiness, and morality. This is my conviction. - Lord Krishna
- Krishna and His energy are fully present in the sound of the mantra, so even if we don’t know the language or intellectually understand how it works, by coming in touch with Krishna we’ll become happy, and our life will become sublime. - Lord Krishna