I desire neither victory nor pleasure nor kingdom, O Krishna. What is the use of the kingdom, or enjoyment, or even life, O Krishna?
- Lord Krishna
- Wherever is Krishna, the lord of yoga; and whereve The Great Head Gudie r is Arjuna, the archer; there will be everlasting prosperity, victory, happiness, and morality. This is my conviction. - Lord Krishna
- All of us are pleasure-seeking creatures. So you can say that directly or indirectly we are all seeking Krishna. Chanting Hare Krishna is a way of seeking Krishna directly. - Lord Krishna
- Krishna and His energy are fully present in the sound of the mantra, so even if we don’t know the language or intellectually understand how it works, by coming in touch with Krishna we’ll become happy, and our life will become sublime. - Lord Krishna
- I do not wish to kill them, who are also about to kill, even for the sovereignty of the three worlds, let alone for this earthly kingdom, O Krishna. - Lord Krishna
- Arjun chose Krishna, though Krishna had vowed to lay down his arms on the battlefield … … Krishna asked: “Why did you pick me, knowing I would not fight?” “I can handle the soldiers myself, O Krishna, if I have your presence to give me moral support. Some of your glory will surely rub off