As the cow shows her love to her strayed calf when she finds it, and as the bride shows her love for her husband when he returns home, so does the Lord’s humble servant love to sing the Praises of the Lord.
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Seek the Protection of the Lord of the Universe; His service is truly profitable. Corruption shall not touch you, when you join the Holy Saints and sing the Lord’s Praises. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Some enjoy their Husband Lord; unto whose door should I go to ask for Him? I serve my True Guru with love, that He may lead me to Union with my Husband Lord. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- O Nanak, one who lives in intuitive peace and poise, imbued with the Lord’s Love, obtains the Glorious Praises of the Lord. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- She who knows her Husband Lord to be always with her, enjoys His Constant Presence. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Her marriage is eternal; her Husband is Inaccessible and Incomprehensible. O Servant Nanak, His Love is her only Support. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji