God Himself acts, and causes others to act; everything is in His Hands. He Himself bestows life and death; He is with us, within and beyond. Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God, the Master of all hearts.
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The One who is pervading everywhere does not die. Says Nanak, the Guru has revealed God to me, and now I see that there is no such thing as birth or death. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The Guru has cut away my bonds. I shall not have to dance in the wrestling arena of life again. Nanak has searched, and found this opportunity. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- As is the fragrance which He bestows, so is the fragrant flower known. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- When God Himself bestows His Glance of Grace, He blends us into Himself. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- O Nanak, through the Guru’s Teachings, you shall be saved, contemplating the True Name. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji