As is the fragrance which He bestows, so is the fragrant flower known.
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- When God Himself bestows His Glance of Grace, He blends us into Himself. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- God Himself acts, and causes others to act; everything is in His Hands. He Himself bestows life and death; He is with us, within and beyond. Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God, the Master of all hearts. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- O Siblings of Destiny, without the Guru, there is no devotional worship. Without the Guru, devotion is not obtained, even though everyone may long for it. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Through His Light, God is revealed. Without the True Guru, understanding is not obtained. The True Guru comes to meet those who have such pre-ordained destiny. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- By the karma of good actions, some come to serve the Perfect Guru. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji