Never kick a man unless he’s down.
- The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does. - Phil Woosnam
- Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick. - Bruce Lee
- Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. - Proverb
- You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney
- Cheerleaders: Made to fly, jump, kick, flip and stunt. - Dayn