I’m sorry My fault I forgot you were an idiot.
- He who lends a book is an idiot. He who returns the book is more of an idiot. - Arabic Proverb
- You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there. - Anonymous
- And oftentimes excusing of a fault Doth make the fault the worse by the excuse. - William Shakespeare
- It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me! - Anonymous
- If a single person in a country is cold or hungry, the leader is at fault. - Anonymous