I don’t have a license to kill. I have a learner’s permit.
- Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. – Life on the Mississippi - Anonymous
- It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
- A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. - Sir Winston Churchill
- Did you know the pen is stronger than the knife: they can kill you once but they can’t kill you twice. - Damian Marley
- You can kill a man but you can’t kill an idea. - Medgar Evers