I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
- My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more. - Walter Matthau
- All you need to know is this. You can never go wrong by voting for a bill that fails, or against a bill that passes. - Senator Robert
- The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity–the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor. - Ralph Bircher
- I could have been a doctor, but there were too many good shows on TV. - Anonymous
- Never read a book through merely because you have begun it. - Anonymous