People laugh at me becoz i am different and i laugh becoz they all are same…
Submitted by Manu dhot.
- When you hit 50, you have to learn how to laugh at yourself, laugh off the little obstacles life throws at you and laugh with your kids. It’s better than crying! Happy birthday! – Anonymous Submitted by Manu dhot.
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. – Max Eastman Submitted by Manu dhot.
- Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. – George Bernard Shaw Submitted by Manu dhot.
- If you can’t laugh when things go bad–laugh and put on a little carnival–then you’re either dead or wishing you were. – Stephen King Submitted by Manu dhot.
- If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old. – Edgar Watson Howe Submitted by Manu dhot.