I’ve got problem for your solution.
- When life presents you with a problem, have the courage, find the solution and become bigger than the problem. – Debasish Mridha
- The solution to any problem –work, love, money, whatever –is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. –John Gierach
- All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Leisure can be both a problem and a solution. – Nathaniel LeTonnerre
- The loss of memory isn’t always the problem; sometimes–maybe even often–it’s the solution. – Stephen King