It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
- You don’t save pitchers for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain. – Anonymous
- Writing is like giving yourself homework, really hard homework, every day, for the rest of your life. You want glamorous? Throw glitter at the computer screen. – Katrina Monroe
- If I died tomorrow, would you cry? Look up to GOD and ask him why? Still. – Anonymous
- And in today already walks tomorrow. – Anonymous
- Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. – Anonymous