Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
- The future has already arrived. It’s just not evenly distributed yet. - William Gibson
- Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. - William James
- It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense. - Robert Green Ingersoll
- Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Common sense is in medicine the master workman. - Anonymous