Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
- The future has already arrived. It’s just not evenly distributed yet. – William Gibson
- Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. – William James
- It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense. – Robert Green Ingersoll
- Common sense is in medicine the master workman. – Anonymous
- For the love of God, do you at least remember what you were doing the day they were passing out common sense? -Anonymous