Avoid hangovers stay drunk.
- You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. – Ray Bradbury
- The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic is that a drunk doesn’t have to attend all those meetings. – Arthur Lewis
- If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home. – James Michener
- Never ask a drunk man a question because he will tell you the truth. – Anonymous
- You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. – Anonymous