I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot.
- Such is the Forgotten Man. He works, he votes, generally he prays—but he always pays—yes, above all, he pays. -William Graham Sumner
- It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages. – Henry Ford
- It seldom pays to be rude. It never pays to be only half-rude. – Norman Douglas
- Airline travel is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of stark terror. – Al Boliska
- When bright young minds can’t afford college, America pays the price. – Anonymous