The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open.
- It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. – Rami Belson
- Merely having an open mind is nothing. The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid. – G. K. Chesterton
- What a blessing it would be if we could open and shut our ears as easily as we do our eyes. – Anonymous
- You never saw a fish on the wall with its mouth shut. – Sally Berger
- If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook. – Anonymous