Don’t play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty.
- I don’t want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. – Anonymous
- I play golf with friends sometimes, but there are never friendly games. – Anonymous
- If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf. – Anonymous
- One thing about golf is you don’t know why you play bad and why you play good. – George Archer
- Love does not ennoble one for it generally rounds up one’s action to selfish purposes. – Anonymous