Don’t play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty.
- I don’t want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. - Anonymous
- I play golf with friends sometimes, but there are never friendly games. - Anonymous
- If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf. - Anonymous
- Love does not ennoble one for it generally rounds up one’s action to selfish purposes. - Anonymous
- Life is like a buffet; it’s not good but there’s plenty of it. - Anonymous