The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight.
- The difference between a great golfer and an average golfer is not that a great golfer is incapable of hitting a poor shot, it is what he does after that shot. – Anonymous
- Many a golfer prefers a golf cart to a caddy because the cart cannot count, criticize or laugh. – Anonymous
- I’m about five inches from being an outstanding golfer. That’s the distance my left ear is from my right. – Ben Crenshaw
- The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody put a flagstick on top. – Pete Dye
- What a strange thing man is; and what a stranger thing woman. – Anonymous