I have a tip that can take 5 strokes off anyone’s golf game. It’s called an eraser.
- I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone’s golf game: it’s called an eraser. – Arnold Palmer
- Programming is similar to a game of golf. The point is not getting the ball in the hole but how many strokes it takes. – Harlan Mills
- I’m not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they’d come up sliced. – Anonymous
- If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf. – Anonymous
- Golf is a game in which you yell “fore,” shoot six, and write down five. – Anonymous