I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can’t stop eating peanuts.
- No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut. - Channing Pollock
- My father hated radio and he could not wait for television to be invented so that he could hate that too. - Peter De Vries
- One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. - Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti
- Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself. - Richard M. Nixon
- The way to stay fresh is you never stop traveling, you never stop listening. You never stop asking people what they think. — Rene McPherson