Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self.
- Love is when each person is more concerned for the other than for one’s self. - David Frost
- True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Anonymous
- Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more …to give way to the happiness of the person you love. - Anonymous
- Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. — Ezra Taft Benson
- We’re always looking at this love through the eyes of the person who is suffering because of this love. - Anonymous