When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
- When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion. - Abraham Lincoln
- A good life is the only religion. - Anonymous
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra
- We know too much and feel too little. At least, we feel too little of those creative emotions from which a good life springs. - Bertrand Russell
- I know I can feel bad, when I get in a bad mood, and the world can look so sad, only you make me feel good. - Madonna