If you haven’t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
- If you haven’t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. - Bob Hope
- The worst kind of love is the one when you want someone but you know you can’t have them. - Anonymous
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. - Anonymous
- When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they’ll remember and be kind to someone else. And it’ll become like a wild fire. - Whoopi Goldberg
- I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades or a game of fake heart attack. - Demetri Martin