An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.
- Lynn Johnston
- The most profound statements are often said in silence. - Lynn Johnston
- Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night… without the satisfaction. - Lynn Johnston
- Complaining is good for you as long as you’re not complaining to the person you’re complaining about. - Lynn Johnston
- An apology might help, but you can change your life without one. - Robin Quivers
- Remember, men need laughter sometimes more than food. - Anna Fellows Johnston