The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim.
- The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. - Edsger W. Dijkstra
- People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster. - Adam Osborne
- Computers can never replace human stupidity. - Anonymous
- All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors. - Anonymous
- It’s no longer a question of staying healthy. It’s a question of finding a sickness you like. - Jackie Mason