Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. Don’t drink and derive.
- Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. Never drink and derive. – Anonymous
- Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. – Anonymous
- Never give up efforts, even if you fail, the benefit you derive is experience. – Anonymous
- First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. – Francis Scott
- Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. – Winston Churchill