Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction.
- Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction. - Annie Sullivan
- Children, even infants, are capable of sympathy. But only after adolescence are we capable of compassion. - Louise J. Kaplan
- Dreams and visions are infused into men for their advantage and instruction. - Anonymous
- We are governed by sympathy; and the extent of our sympathy is determined by that of our sensibility. - William Hazlitt
- The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons. - Anonymous