If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.
- If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- When I see the Ten Most Wanted Lists… I always have this thought: If we’d made them feel wanted earlier, they wouldn’t be wanted now. - Edie Cantor
- I never wanted to be different; I just wanted to be me. - Anonymous
- Why was man created on the last day? So that he can be told, when pride possesses him: God created the gnat before thee. - Talmud
- The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. - Bern Williams