It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill
- Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. - Charlie Chaplin
- It takes a long time to grow young. - Pablo Picasso
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend. - John Leonard
- Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. - Billy Graham