Why live to please others? I mean, it’s your life. If you aren’t happy with it, what’s the use in living?
- If you observe a really happy man, you will find… that he is happy in the course of living life twenty four crowded hours each day. - W. Beran Wolfe
- A happy life must be o great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy can live. - Bertrand Russell
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. - Albert Einstein
- No one ever finds life worth living one has to make it worth living. - Anonymous
- The important thing is not that we can live on hope alone, but that life is not worth living without it. - Harvey Milk